ERASMUS is one of the educational programmes established by the EU inside the Programa de Aprendizaje Permanente (PAP) in 2007. The ESCAL was given the Erasmus University Charter (EUC) in March 2007, so that students can travel abroad for studying or working inside the European framework.
– To support the mobility inside the Higher Education Institutions.
– To reinforce Higher Education’s contribution to Innovation.
– Periods from 3 to 9 months.
– The student must have passed his/her first year.
– The ESCAL will recognise his/her studies.
– The student must not pay taxes to the incoming university.
– Working experience can be carried out in companies, investigation centres and other institutions.
- University of Caratekin (Turkey).
- University of Anadolu (Turkey).
- Institute for Artistic Industries Faenza, (Italy).
- Arts and Ceramics Institute of Higher Education of Tarbes, (France).
- Wales University, Ceramics Department, (UK).
- University of Aveiro (Portugal).
- Polythecnn Institute of Leiria (Portugal).
- Krakow Polytechnic University (Poland).
- University of Kastamonu (Turkey).
- Arts and Design Institute of Higher Education of Reims (France).
- Faculty of Fine Arts and Design, Bilecik (Turkey).
Contact us if you have any question!
We are pleased to help you in this great experience.
ESCOLA SUPERIOR DE CERÀMICA DE L’ALCORA
De lunes a viernes de 8:00 a 20:30 ininterrumpidamente
Avda Corts Valencianes 23, 12110 L’Alcora (Castellón)
Teléfono: 964 399 450